Pénétrez dans un univers fantastique sur le futur d'Harry Potter et de ses descendants.

My Arrival in England -free-

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Je suis Irina S. Azarova,
et je ne suis pas comme les autres

I live in England ! & I am powerful !

Rédactrice et Journaliste en chef

▌Messages : 48
▌Age : 29
Poufsouffle

About You?
Relations:

MessageSujet: My Arrival in England -free-   Mer 4 Aoû - 3:05

M Y . S T O R Y
My Arrival in England [ FREE
Spoiler:

Hey you ! I am Irina Azarova, I was born into Russia, in Moscow precisely there are twenty three years ago past. I am the only girl in my family, and I have four brothers. We both live in England, but my parents still live in Russia. I saw them there are years and years now, and I miss them. I live in London, and I am a journalist and a reporter. I love my country and to be a wizard, or a witch for Muggles. Ok I explain what a muggle is ... A muggle is a wizardry word. It names the persons who didn't have any power, wizardry power. I don't have anything against muggles, but some, called Deatheaters want to kill them. That's not my way of life, I prefer to fight against the deatheaters' Return. Yes the deatheaters return ... into the Phoenix Order, we all know that they will come back soon, it's certain ! But before the return, everybody lives his life...
Everything began when I left my native country, Russia. I was one of the best student in my university but I would like to leave my country and begin a new life in England. Everybody said to me you must go to United States, you know the american dream, but I didn't want. For me, it was England or nothing. My friends went to France and live there now, I didn't see them any more, but I would like. So I came back to my arrival's story.

I left Moscow by plane, it was the first time I went into a plane. It was awful ! Really I prefer to disappear ... I don't want to go into a plane any more ! So after hours of nightmare, we arrived into the Airport of London. I was alone, my brothers were working and I didn't know London City. So I took a taxi and went into Ministry of Wizardry, I had a rendez vous there with a person who proposed their help to help me to find a studio and to go to university, then to become a journalist.

The beginning of my new life was awful ! But after a certain time, I liked it. I found a job into a restaurant, a russian restaurant first, but I had to find another when they stopped their activity. Since this time, I work into an agency, a journalist and reporter agency ...

September, the 1st I woke up, washed myself, ate my breakfast and I went to the agency to work. Everything began nicely, the guests were nice and charming, I think it was better than every time. At 7pm, I left my job and went accros the Park next to the restaurant. I was sitting on a banch, when I saw a person I didn't know going to me.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My Arrival in England -free-

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1